APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE :
Resident Qualifying Criteria
We are delighted that you are interested in leasing a property from Associated Properties. In order to help you in making your decision, we have listed below the criteria for qualifying as a resident with us.
1. A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant and all co-applicants. Spouses can complete one rental application.
2. The rental application will be reviewed when submitted to ensure we have all information needed to determine your eligibility.
3. Each applicant must provide a government photo identification and allow it to be photocopied.
4. GUARANTORS: Applicants who have good credit history, but do not have sufficient income under paragraph 6 below, may qualify by having the Lease guaranteed by a guarantor. The guarantor must have good credit history and complete and sign a Lease Guaranty Agreement. The Lease may be guaranteed only by a relative or employer of applicant. Guarantors may be held responsible for the entire rent and other costs, such as damages, as long as you live at this property, even if you have roommates.
5. If applicants family will be occupying the dwelling, the family size must be appropriate for the available property. (Dwelling must have at least 200 square feet of interior living area per occupant AND not have more than 2 occupants per bedroom)
6. Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Applicant(s) must have at least the last six (6) months of employment at current job. Total qualifying income of all applicants must be at least three (3) times the monthly rent. Income sources other than that of employment income may not qualify. Income sources must not be of temporary or private 3rd-party dependent nature.
7. Applicant(s) may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
Falsification of application by any applicant
Incomplete application by any applicant
Occupancy limitation policies (See paragraph 5 above)
Insufficient or unverifiable income (total of all applicants - See paragraph 6 above)
Insufficient employment history (See paragraph 6 above)
Criminal conviction history of violent or sexual crime committed by an applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in the property.
Poor credit history of any applicant (credit reports are obtained)
Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental history reports are obtained), including rental history of:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or family status.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST ACKNOWLEDGE:
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THE PROPERTY’S RENTAL SELECTION CRITERIA, WHICH INCLUDES REASONS WHY MY APPLICATION MAY BE DENIED, SUCH AS CRIMINAL HISTORY, CREDIT HISTORY, CURRENT INCOME, RENTAL HISTORY, OCCUPANCY POLICIES, AND EMPLOYMENT HISTORY. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO NOT MEET THE PROPERTY’S RENTAL SELECTION CRITERIA OR IF I FAIL TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION OR GIVE FALSE INFORMATION, THE PROPERTY MAY REJECT THE APPLICATION, RETAIN ALL APPLICATION FEES, ADMINISTRATIVE FEES, AND DEPOSITS AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES FOR ITS TIME AND EXPENSE, AND TERMINATE MY RIGHT OF OCCUPANCY.