RENTAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
OCCUPANCY LIMITS: The total number of occupants must be appropriate for the leased property. (Dwelling must have at least 200 square feet of interior living area per occupant AND not have more than 2 occupants per bedroom)
Properties are generally shown M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Call our office at 915-755-3800 for specific property viewing availability.
- All adults (18 yrs and older) must submit an application.
- There is a $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee per adult. Application fees must be paid in cash.
- Applications are processed and verified using information provided by applicant. CLICK ON OUR "QUALIFYING CRITERIA" TAB TO VIEW OUR APPLICANT APPROVAL CRITERIA. Criteria evaluated include, but may not be limited to:
- Credit History
- Employment History
- Rental/Mortgage Payment History
- Occupancy Policies
- Individual Public Records
- Criminal Records
- Character References
- Approved applications do not guarantee your rental. Rental properties are not removed from the rental market until the application(s) has been approved AND the Security Deposit has been paid.
- The ability to hold a home WITHOUT RENT varies for each property and upon rental market availability. Call our office to inquire about the possibility to hold a particular home.
- PETS: Pets are allowed in certain properties with a written Pet Addendum and payment of Pet Fee(s). We DO NOT allow Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher or any mix containing one of these breeds in any unit at any time. There is a 2 pet limit for all properties. You must get authorization with the required Pet Addendum before bringing any pet onto the property. Properly certified service animals are not considered "pets" and do not fall under our pet policy. Violation of pet policy, providing false information regarding your pet(s) or having unauthorized pets may result in immediate termination of your Lease Contract.
- All Lease Contracts are for a minimum 1-year lease and renew automatically on a month-to-month basis unless renewed.